Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dan Dan Dan



The past couple days my parents have been on a ski-ing trip, leaving me stranded at grandma and pepes. Although stranded is not quite the word. I love them soo much lately, i dont even no were to put the extra love its all squished in there. i slept over Gram&Pepe's Thursday night, and went to school from there house friday.

Friday : I woke up extremely comfortable my room at grama and pepe's (we have a kid room there for when we sleep over). I took a shower and went to school. The day was calm and relaxed and stressful at the same time..you no FRIDAY. I walked home after school to find grama and pepe at the house. Apparently grandma fell down the basement stairs while doing laundry. Gah. So friday night me Jill pepe and grandma went out to eat at Max's. (gross). Then they dropped us off at Alex and Maddies and we slept over. FUN TIMES.

Saturday : Day three without Parents (: I woke up at Alex and Maddie...on the floor. Haha. With the cat eating my foot *** I got ready for show choir, and Renee (their mom/my "aunt") dropped me off at show choir and Alex , Maddie, and Jill went shopping while i was there. GAHH. Bubba was there instead of Kim. It was awesome. We did a whole new dance. Productive. Then Renee picked me up again and Maddie went to a birthday party. Soo Alex, Jillian, and I cleaned Als room and remodeled it. It looks great and BIG. Well mom and dad came to Renees at about 5 and we ended up convincing them to let Alex sleepover since Mddies at her own party sleepover. Soo alex and is heree and we all just got out of the hottub. Very lazy. mom and dad got us new sweatshirts and i love it (: Ttyl

-LINDSEY-

No comments:

Post a Comment