Monday, February 23, 2009

"Must Have Been Some Party"

For some un-none , non teenage reason, i woke up very awake today. I went downstairs to take my shower, when to my not so surprise, i found dad in the shower. Well i didnt FIND him of course. Gahh.
Whatever. I got in the shower at about 6:10 and got out at about 6:25. You may think im a nature spoiler. But the truth is, i dont care to listen to your rude opinion. I got out and put my clothes on. I liked my clothing today..especially. My hair turned out to try cool looking naturally, so that was fun. Mom drove me to school...and we talked about...secret stuff (: I was the first one at my table followed by Martan, John, Amanda, Jenn, Trisha, Steven B, Haley, Erin, Ashtin, Etc. The day went by fast. Spanish, Gym, History. Lunch...The only normal time of the whole day. I was confused. Everything seemed to be getting back to normal with the drama, and me and my..old friends (?) were talking again. I didnt know were to sit at lunch. With my other friends (jenn, amanda, martan, haley) (and Kayla, Trisha, and Amber) , or the other other friends that ive been sitting with the ..errm..fight. So i went to my habit spot where i used to always sit with the Jenn & Amanda table, and proceeded to eat my yummy bagged lunch there. It was..okay. I made my little jokes/comments. They laughed..but the love (?) was missing. Like WE were all starting over. Blah blah! Whatever i guess, i think the best thing to do, would be to let go of the ..past..and sit with Sams table from now on. I dont want it to seem as though i only used them when i lost my friends..because that is surely not the case. I love them, and after all they are the most loyal in my book, as of now. Hmm, yes, that'll be a good choice...i think. Who cares? Me i guess (: Haley and me picked up Jill after school, and we walked home. Haley came over, if you didnt hint that fact already. We all sat down and watched the movie "Changeling" and learned about "circumsized penis", which is infact a religion were they scrape of the penis flesh. Gross..i guess? Haha. now im on myspace and talking to Amber, im going to leave before i burden you with more(:

-LINDSEY-

No comments:

Post a Comment