Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dearest Trisha,


Why do you think, you must feel that way?
I mean, who really cares what the reason for living is. Our dear God Put us here, and we the reason for living is to repsect his desicion, and live it to the fullist. Obviously only he has a reason. And if your not into a godly answer, then think about it. Maybe your personal reason for living is to save more animal by being a vegatarian.
Dear Trisha..Its only an opinion.

Today, I woke up sooo tired. And yes, there is a reason behind it. I stayed up until 12 watching Family Matters, that stupid, obnoxious, show i hate. I just couldnt go to bed. Probably because i was watching a disturbed movie about a man who chops about 20 little boys with axes at a farm. Gah. Maybe. I got dressed in my Barlett shirt. Lazy. And headed out the door with mom. She drives me to school. Let me just tell you that since the "fight" , Trisha hasnt driven with me. That was a great habitt we both got ourselfs into. Weve been walking to and from school since the begining of 5th grade. Almost four years. I got to school, and jumped out of the car. Mom said goodbye, and i waved. Its weird. Ive gotten used to walking alone down the halls when i walk into school. But...its still a bizzar feelings for me. Like im missing my security blanket. Ive always been that one that hates walking into that stupid cafetieria and see-ing EveryOne stare at you, and usually i pretend to look at Trisha, or pretend to talk to her etc. But lately..thats been missing. Its..weird. Hmph. Pat & I were talking and we came to the conculsion that the day was going back progressively normal. It was another..weird thought. The day usually only goes back fast or slow. Hmph Hmph.

Student Council Meeting after school.
There was a birthday in our council today, by a girl named Lindsey. She passed out candy, and i had to sit in the front of everyone (vp) and grossly try to chew the starburst with my icky braces. I walked home with Jill. Pat hugged me before i left. Ha. I went home, and watched a show that was on called "sex with mom and dad", Bizzar show might I ad. Sick stupid teenagers. Blah. I played "Wii Fit" for 20 minutes, and earned 16 points. According to the wii i lost 2 pounds today. HA. Hmm. Maybe? Ive been eating healthy lately. Packing lunch, and letting down on the snacks. Whatever i guess.
Now im researching paint colors for my room, but these google sites suck. Googles never let me down...why now?

I just decided to look up the name Lindsey. Heres what i found out.
1. Scottish name...?
2. Means: Endure With Strength
3. peaceful, athletic, smart, and a big people person.

Hmmm, Interesting.
-LINDSEY-

No comments:

Post a Comment